Conditions of registration at www.joalis.eu
1. The website www.joalis.eu is operated by Joalis s.r.o., Orlická 9/2176, 130 00 Praha 3, ID 25408,534.
2. The registration is free of charge.
3. At the registration the user is obliged to provide true data and a valid email address, where he receives his/her e-mails. Otherwise the provider may cancel the registration.
4. By registering him/herself the user agrees with the processing of personal data provided within the meaning of § 4 ( e)) of the Act no.101/2000 Coll. as amended, on personal data protection. The user further gives his/her consent with sending information about events of the provider and its distributors and with the inclusion of his/her personal data in the database of the provider and its distributors for their internal use as well as for marketing purposes.
5. The provider undertakes not to disclose the personal data of users to any third party.
6. In his/her discussion posts the user shall not use any vulgar or offensive language, shall not promote racism, fascism or other movements aimed at suppressing fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and shall not call for the use of violence or encourage racial, class, religious or other social intolerance. Any violation of these rules would result in the cancellation of the registration.
7. The provider shall not be responsible for the activities of users and the content of their posts.
8. The user shall confirm his/her consent with the registration rules by checking the appropriate box while completing the registration form.
9. The provider is authorized to prevent access by a user, who violates these terms of registration, and reserves the right to the cancellation of the user profile without giving any reason.
10. The provider reserves the right to change and supplement these terms and conditions.